LONDON, UK, November 6, 2014 — Evidera, the global leader in health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics and epidemiology solutions, will participate in 55 presentations — the most of any attending company — at the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) 17th Annual European Congress, Nov. 8-12, in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
With approximately one third of its staff based in Europe, Evidera is committed to being the scientific and methodological leader in Europe. At ISPOR’s European Congress, Evidera will share examples of how it has contributed to the way products are delivered to patients in short courses, workshops, poster presentations and forums, including:
- Kevin Marsh, PhD, senior research scientist, European director of modeling: “Supporting Decision Making with MCDA: Recommendations for Dealing with Uncertainty”
- Yingxin Xu, PharmD, PhD, research scientist: “How an Early Network Meta-analysis (NMA) Helps Inform Clinical Trials Design and Technology Appraisal (TA) Submissions”
“We are investing considerable resources in developing novel methods and offerings that help our clients optimize the commercial success of their products in Europe, ” said Jon Williams, Evidera president and CEO. “Congratulations and thank you to our clients and the many scientists and consultants at Evidera who are leading the innovation in our field and were involved in developing the 55 presentations for the ISPOR European Congress.”
Attending members of the Evidera European leadership team include:
- Rados?aw (Radek) Wasiak, PhD, MA, MSc, executive director and senior research scientist in health economics
- Nick Sullivan, senior vice president, payer communications
- Margaret K. Vernon, PhD, senior research scientist, European director, outcomes research
- Kevin Marsh, PhD, senior research scientist, European director of modeling
- Xavier Badia, MD, MPH, PhD, senior research scientist, European senior lead market development
View a complete list of presentations and visit Booth 700 at ISPOR’s European Congress to learn more about Evidera.
Evidera, a wholly owned subsidiary of Symphony Technology Group, is one of the preeminent commercial entities analyzing effectiveness, establishing evidence and substantiating the value of treatments within the global health industry through its market-leading portfolio of health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics and epidemiology services. Evidera partners with life sciences organizations worldwide to optimize the market access and commercial success of their products by leveraging unparalleled knowledge of the global payer and regulator landscape and by developing, capturing and communicating the clinical and economic evidence that clients require to successfully market their products. Our research and consulting services are driven by world-class science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities.