Multi-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) is receiving considerable attention in healthcare. Much recent debate focuses on the role of MCDA in health technology assessment (HTA). There are, however, other uses of MCDA in healthcare that receive less attention. The objective of this webinar is to provide an overview and practical illustration of these uses in order to:
- Familiarize participants with the use of MCDA by healthcare decision makers and the problems that industry is addressing with MCDA.
- Demonstrate the implications of these uses of MCDA for the way industry develops and markets products.
Who Should Attend
- Pricing and reimbursement
- Market Access
- Public Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance / Regulatory/Safety
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand what MCDA is and why it should be of interest to industry
- Recognize how MCDA is applied by decision makers
- Understand how industry can incorporate MCDA into product development, evidence generation and market access.
Kevin Marsh, PhD, Senior Research Scientist and European Director of Modeling and Simulation