Driving Successful Uptake of Medicines and Medical Innovations in Healthcare Delivery
The market approval of a new therapy is no guarantee of market success. In fact, many new therapeutic breakthroughs and advanced medical technologies fall short on their promise to transform medical care and patient outcomes due to challenges in real-world healthcare integration and delivery.
Implementation science is an emerging field that seeks to overcome those challenges. It focuses on understanding and addressing the uptake of new healthcare innovations, related barriers and strategies to address those barriers.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How implementation science methods and research approaches can help provide the evidence needed for new medicinal products and innovations
- Understand contextual analysis and why it is important
- Better identify factors that can impede or facilitate the implementation of a new healthcare innovation
- Approaches for engaging with patients and other stakeholders
- How to leverage research findings to support pre- and post-marketing plans for product uptake and adoption