COVID-19 has had a substantial impact on healthcare in general, including cancer patients, who are among the most vulnerable, and healthcare providers (HCPs) who have had to realign how they treat patients.
In April, we presented data from our LiveTracker® solution, which collects approximately 100,000 electronic medical records (EMRs) per year in oncology and onco-hematology, showing oncologists’ perceptions of how COVID-19 was impacting their practices. With over 800 responses across EU5, the US, Asia, and Latin America, we provided insight into treatment choices, surgeries, acceptance of new patients, and watch-and-wait policies.
Now, three months later, we will present updates from the Medimix LiveTracker COVID-19 Oncology Module on the impact of the pandemic across various oncology indications based on patient medical records. A demo of LiveTracker will be used to show how real-world data compares to HCP beliefs, including differences in data from a geographic perspective.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on patient management in oncology practices
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on disease management therapeutic strategy in oncology
- Understand how the LiveTracker real-world data platform can help inform pharmaceutical strategic decisions
- Michael R. Sale, Vice President, Medimix
- Gary Martin, Business Development Partner, Medimix
- Philippe Capart, Vice President, Real-World Data and Global Commercial, Medimix
- Raphael Ognar, Head of Oncology and Hematology, Medimix